Andrew Werth Scholarship Discount
We implement this program by offering a 50% discount on tuition fees for all courses (except Hands On Skills Test) to students or organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Individuals paying their own fees, who are nationals of a developing country*.
- Organizations paying fees for their staff, who are based in a developing country* and are not subsidiaries or joint ventures of companies based in the developed countries.
- UN and certain other humanitarian non-governmental organizations (Contact GVF for details.).
To receive the 50% discount, you may either:
- If using a credit card to register, enter the promotional code INV-DC during the checkout step for online registration. You must enter full contact details in your "My Profile" page, including student name, address, country of residence, and employer (if employer is paying your tuition); or,
- If using other tuition payment methods, remit 50% of the fees listed in the course catalog, and advise GVF by email () of your request to register under the developing country contribution program. In your email, you must enter full contact details, including student name, address, country of residence, and employer (if employer is paying your tuition).
Please note that we periodically audit the student registration records. The account of any student who has registered under the developing country contribution program but is not eligible will be deactivated and a tuition refund will not be issued. If you have any questions, please contact us at .
* GVF defines developing countries as those classified as Least Developed Countries by the UN or as those classified by the World Bank with economies in the low income, low-middle income, IDA, or HIPC groups. As of May 2007 this list consists of:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominican Republi, Ecuador, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Macedonia, FYR, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep., Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Please also note that provision of GVF training is subject to U.S. export restrictions.