How to pay tuition fees
GVF accepts the following payment methods for training classes.
You may self-register on-line and pay tuition using a credit card. We use the Authorize.net payment system, so credit cards are accepted from most countries around the world.
- Select your courses by clicking on the "Add to cart" buttons in the Course Catalog.
- If you have a promotional code, be sure to enter it and click the Submit link in order to receive the adjusted price.
- When you are ready to check out, click the "Checkout" link.
- Choose your currency (USD, GBP, or Euro).
- Click on the credit card you wish to use (MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club).
- Enter your credit card and billing information and click "Make Payment."
- After the payment is approved, click the link to continue with student registration. Note: if your session is interrrupted or you do not see this link, contact us at .
- Enter your name as you will want to see it on your certificate
- Enter the email that you wish to use to receive critical messages such as your login information.
- Choose your own username and password. You will use them to log in to the courses at gvf.coursehost.com.
- Registration should now be complete. If you have any problems, contact us at .
Identify the courses you would like to register for, and obtain the current prices, by using the Course Catalog and shopping cart. Be sure to enter your promotional code if you have one. Once you have determined the courses you wish and the applicable prices, you may then send funds directly to the GVF care of SatProf, Inc. by wire transfer, check, or Western Union, and you will be registered when the funds have cleared. GVF Training is also available by purchase order and through the GSA schedule. Details follow.
1. Payment using Western Union.
There are three payment options through Western Union:
- Go to your local Western Union office and pay by cash, credit card or debit card.
- Go to www.westernunion.com and pay by credit card.
- Call +1 800 225 5227 (in the U.S.) and pay by credit or debit card.
In each case, you will need to provide the following information to Western Union:
- Recipient's name: Peter C. Zilliox
- City: Huntington Beach
- State: California
- Country: U.S.A.
Then send an email to with the following information, so we can receive and correctly process your payment:
- Your name, as you entered it on the Western Union form.
- City and country of the Western Union office that you sent the funds from.
- The Western Union transfer identification number (MTCN).
2. Payment by check
Checks should be made payable to: SatProf, Inc.
Checks should be mailed to: 9121 Atlanta Ave, Suite 344, Huntington Beach, CA 92646 USA
3. Payment by wire transfer
Email us at with your name, organization, telephone number, address, courses you wish to take, and total payment amount you wish to send. We will provide you with wire transfer information details.
4. Purchase order
If your company prefers to use purchase orders, please contact us at to request credit approval. A minimum order volume or quantity will apply.
5. GSA Schedule
The GVF and Signal Mountain Networks, Inc. are pleased to announce that online VSAT Installer training is now available to government customers in the U.S. through Signal Mountain’s GSA contract. To order, go to www.gsaadvantage.gov and type GVF in the search field.