09 Jul - 10 Jul 2019
GVF members should use 15% discount code when registering!
This fourth edition brings together leading innovators, business executives and industry professionals to examine the latest advances and applications for commercial and industrial end users across sectors within the emerging Internet of Things ecosphere.
Effectively implementing Internet of Things technologies and advanced analytics represents a trillion-dollar opportunity for industrial companies, however successful adoption involves an end-to-end, holistic approach, affecting practically every aspect of traditional business operations.* Now is the time for companies to evaluate their IoT strategies, draw upon lessons learned to date from other market sectors, and position themselves for success going forward.
Topics To Be Addressed Include:
- Architectures for IoT pervasive sensing and data sharing
- IoT interoperability and integration
- Maximizing ROI on IoT investment
- Cloud computing, wireless networks, and communication advancess
- Standards and control system technologies
- Ensuring data security and privacy
- Big Data analytics for IoT applications: arriving at value
- Designing human-focused IoT: ensuring high end-user acceptance
- Emerging smart building and smart city applications
- IoT applications in manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation
- Overcoming obstacles to IoT implementation
- Emerging commercial and industrial end-use applications
- Industrial IoT: Latest applications and strategies
- Smart grid and energy efficiency applications
- Enabling hardware and software developments
- Market forecasts and international trends
- Case studies and lessons learned to date
An Authoritative, Cross-Sector Event
Through a series of keynote and plenary sessions, interactive panel discussions, and breakout workshop sessions, industry leaders will help attendees envision and implement the full potential of IoT in both consumer and industrial sectors, with an emphasis on the most intriguing case studies and technology innovations. If you developing apps, guiding a business, or just thinking ahead, don’t miss this high-value opportunity to understand and leverage the coming Internet of Things tidal wave.