13 Sep - 17 Sep 2019
Free exhibition attendance
Over the five days of the conference over 1,400 delegates and guests from across the globe will hear from the outstanding line-up of 400+ speakers, enjoy fantastic networking opportunities and be inspired to embrace the changes in our industry.
- Create & Produce: Creating Disruption
- Manage: Automating Media Supply Chains
- Publish: Embracing the Platform Revolution
- Consume: Engaging Consumer Experiences
- Monetise: Scaling Audiences and Revenues
The IBC Global Gamechangers stage will return in 2019, welcoming the biggest business, creative, tech, news and future facing talent making waves around the world.
A key initiative for the conference this year and threaded throughout the programme is Diversity.
One of our focal points for 2018 was gender balance.
In 2017 our representation of women on stage was 14%. This inspired us to drive positive change and at the start of 2018 we made a commitment to increase that number and we are delighted that we achieved 37% representation on the conference stage.
- Ade Rawcliffe, Head of Diversity, ITV Commissioning
- Lily Cole, Founder, impossible.com
- Kelly Day, President, Viacom Digital Studios
- Kim Jackson, Co-Founder and President of Entertainment, SingularDTV
- Michelle Munson, Co-Founder and CEO, Eluvio