18 Sep - 19 Sep 2019
Now in its sixth year, the annual Latin Americas Spectrum Management Conference convenes spectrum stakeholders to discuss key issues relating to the management and co-ordination of spectrum policy across Central and South America.
- The event will provide you with the latest updates on all the key spectrum policy issues for the region from respected policymakers, industry experts and thought leaders;
- The conference welcomed over 200 attendees in 2018, from 17 different countries across the region, and features more than 8 hours dedicated networking time;
- An opportunity to gain a better understanding of the connectivity requirements of rural communities, and find out how different industry stakeholders and technology providers are working together to deliver these;
- Receive an update on the final Americas regional positions for WRC-19 from those people responsible for its preparation;
- Hear directly from regulators and Governments on the roadmaps that they are putting in place to prepare for the rollout of 5G;
- Featuring discussions on the latest developments across the key low, mid and high band frequencies for the region, including 600MHz, 3.4-3.8GHz (C-band), and the mmWave bands;
- Explore the work that is being done across the region to define, measure and deliver the ‘golden egg’ of spectrum efficiency.