24 Sep - 25 Sep 2019
A staple in the calendar of spectrum stakeholders across the US and the Americas, the event provides a regular interactive platform for discussion on the most pertinent issues and developments affecting National and Internatinal spectrum policy. Topics in 2019 will include 5G, CBRS, mmWave, C-Band, WRC-19 and more.
GVF Members receive 20% discount.
The 8th Annual Americas Spectrum Management Conference will return to The National Press Club, Washington D.C. on September 24 – 25. Once again, more than 250 spectrum experts from across the US, Canada and the Americas will come together for discussions on all the key spectrum policy issues for the region.
Launched in 2011, and now in its 8th consecutive year, the Americas Spectrum Management Conference is established as the leading platform for spectrum policy discussion in the region. From an initial starting point of just 100 attendees at the inaugural event, the conference has grown year- on-year, and in 2019 expects to welcome a truly global audience of almost 300 participants from the US and beyond. Key to this growth is its positioning as a neutral platform, which ensures all key stakeholders get their voices heard.
Forum Global works closely with National Governments and Regulators, plus Industry Stakeholders from Mobile, Satellite, Broadcast, Public Safety, HAPS and more to ensure that their voices are included.
What will I gain from attending this event?
- Be part of top-level discussions involving more than 250 of the most respected spectrum policymakers, industry experts and thought leaders in the US and the Americas
- Meet and network with key policymakers from FCC, NTIA, ISED Canada, IFT Mexico and many more
- Hear the latest on 5G roll-out – where are we at and how close are we to realising the 5G ‘vision’?
- Get an update on the latest developments in the key mid-band spectrum bands – the CBRS band, the C-Band, the 6GHz band and more…
- Learn more about the Americas regional positions ahead of WRC-19
- Build your own personalised agenda by selecting from a full morning of interactive breakout sessions, focussing on issues such as mmWave, spectrum auctions, connectivity for vertical industries, and rural connectivity
- Discuss the details of the National Spectrum Strategy, scheduled to be released just before the conference
- Take advantage of more than 8 hours of dedicated networking time.
For further information, including updates on confirmed speakers, please visit our event website spectrumamericas.com.