08 Apr 2020
• Reinvention – Keeping DTH Relevant to Consumers
• Monetising from Cash Based Markets with Technology
• Is SVOD Giving way to AVOD Owing to Market Compulsions?
• In Conversation: YouTube Crafts Out a New Strategy
• Ideas that Scale: Localising Global Formats for India Market
• In conversation: Consumers and Content in a Mobile Economy
• How e-Payment Platforms are Accelerating India’s Digital Economy Growth?
15% discount provided for the GVF members. Registration is not possible online. Contact us to assist.
Within the Asian landscape, India with its 1.3 billion people has always been unique. After years of becoming one of the world’s most important pay-TV markets, a new revolution is underway. While growth in TV continues, mobile internet is exploding and providing what could soon be one of the world’s biggest video streaming markets. The entry of more than 30 streaming platforms in a span of barely three years speaks volume about the massive potential this industry has. As 2020 progresses, it will be of interest to many to find out what trends the video streaming industry in India will see play out this year, and what key drivers of growth will be for industry players and customers.