Future of Video Streaming
The OTT Summit is not just another conference. Decision was made to turn the OTT Summit into a virtual event. It will still be held in the same week of 29th June, but will be hosting shorter sessions over four days, instead of two intense days, to make it work better for our panelists and delegates. The aim is to ask hard questions and curate the defining conversations about the future of video streaming in 2020.
The summit will focus on key discussion topics including:
• 2019 Rugby World Cup – The direct-to-consumer (D2C) business model
• Capturing more VOD advertising revenue
• Cross-industry innovation: The way they engage with consumers
• Addressing challenges in billing & payment in Asia
• Telcos talk: Beyond the dumb pipe
• #genztalk: How Gen Z is consuming video right now
Use the code OTTPARTNER to get 20% discount provided for the GVF members.