Multiband Professional Ka-Band LNB with 2 to 8 LOs, Intelligent Monitoring and Alarm Output
Motala, Sweden: The new Professional Ka-Band Multi-Band LNB family features our new game changing hardware platform with adaptive filtering, intelligent monitoring and alarm output. These LNBs monitor key parameters and through the sum-alarm output users can ensure full system functionality and trigger redundancy switching.
In addition to up to 8 switchable bands, the LNB platform incorporates multiple sensors for monitoring and an industry standard open collector sum-alarm output;
- Full input frequency range: 17.2 to 22.3 GHz
- IF range: from 950 up to 1950 MHz
- Multi-Band LNB with up to 8-Bands / LOs; For example, full Ka-Band coverage 17.2 to 22.3 GHz in 7 bands with IF 950-1750 MHz (800 MHz IF band)
- Adaptive filtering provides Industry leading Noise Figure across ALL bands
- Band switching: 13 / 15 / 18 / 24 VDC & 22 kHz tone on/off
- Monitoring of key LNB parameters: LNA (Input stage) failure, RF Power, Internal / External LO lock, and more…
- Alarm interface: Open collector (open on fault)
- Coming: Beacon style remote monitoring interface
To be released @ SATELLITE 2019, May 6 – Booth 1743!
Established in 1986, SMW is a leading manufacturer of Professional Satellite Downlink & Test Equipment – LNBs Low Noise Block Downconverters, LNAs, BDCs, TLTs Test Loop Translators, RF-over-Fiber Media Converter Systems, Professional Grade Fiber Optic Output LNBs and RF accessories. Typical applications include VSAT, SNGs, Cable-TV headends, Marine VSAT, HTS and Satcom-on-the-move. All work is…