Joining the only global association of the entire satellite ecosystem adds to your organization’s visibility, branding and competitive edge.
Your organization and Industry Leadership
As a GVF Full Member your organization will receive Associate Membership benefits PLUS…
- Eligibility to nominate a candidate to serve on the Board of Directors
- Participation in election of Directors
- Influencing GVF global policy strategy
- Enhanced visibility in online and print Member promotions
- Executive profiles online and in GVF news bulletins
- Premium profile speaking opportunities
- Priority access to chairing GVF Working Groups
Your organization and advancing Industry Action
As a GVF Associate Member your organization will benefit from Promotions:
- Organization logo and profile of products and services in online (searchable listing) and printed GVF Directory
- Eligibility to post organizational news and solutions case studies online
- Speaking opportunities at GVF organized and coordinated events
- Registration discounts at GVF supported events
- Complimentary registration for GVF partnership events
Your organization and Industry Future
Much of the current revolutionary change in the satellite industry is characterized by expansion in the number and scope of small-scale ‘Start-Ups’. Entrepreneurially-driven innovators and developers of new technology and new services have brought new terms to the industry lexicon – NewSpace, Space Industrialisation, Space 2.0.
To meet the needs of NewSpace ‘Start-Ups’, GVF has introduced a new Membership grouping. Companies meeting the eligibility requirements for NewSpace Membership will be provided with Associate Membership, and its related benefits, at nil cost for a period of one (1) year provided there is a commitment to convert to paying the Associate Membership fee after one year.
To be eligible for NewSpace Membership, a company must certify that it meets the following criteria:
- 1-25 Employees
- Funds raised total less than US$10 million
- Company and its corporate affiliates do not have publicly traded debt or equity and are not part of a government department, ministry, agency, or instrumentality.
- Is primarily engaged in lowering the barriers to space by developing or employing innovative technologies that significantly lower the cost of manufacture, launch, or operation of satellites (GEO, MEO or LEO), related ground segment, or the provision of satellite services.
Certification is subject to verification by GVF, utilizing public sources of company information. The grant of NewSpace Membership status is at GVF’s discretion.
* 50% discount for Members in Developing Countries applies to all membership levels
And these numerous other benefits:
Training & Certification
- Discounts on individual, quantity, site licence subscriptions for online training
- Access to mentored online training and classroom training opportunities
Initiatives and Solutions
- Regulatory & Spectrum
- Terminal Type Approvals
- Network Validation
- Sustainable Space Operations
- News bulletins & analysis
- Markets updates
- Technology, services & applications trends