The GVF Disaster Preparedness Registry is comprised of GVF Member companies and GVF Certified Installers whose contact details are provided, and who may be able to provide systems, services and/or installation support to facilitate disaster response efforts and medium and long-term development requirements.
The current Registry is provided below.
- ThinKom Announces New Tactical Communications for Military Users
- Thinkom announces VMES FCC Approval of ThinSAT® 300
- GVF White Paper on Licensing Satellites in Ka Band
- International VSAT Policy Declaration
- The GVF Satellite Policy Guidelines 2009
- Equipping Responders for the Hot Zone
- SmartRig Communications Solution for Iraq
- Intelsat Globalizes Largest Concert Event in history
- EMC Supports IOM's Humanitarian Efforts
- SkyWAN for the World Bank - a space andn fibre solution linking East and West.
- Intelsat and the Global Digital Solidarity Fund (DSF) join forces to fight Aids in Burundi and Burki
- Montgomery County Fire and Rescue
- Bagan Cybertech Joint Venture [Myanmar]