Paying for tuition
Tuition fee structure
The best value for tuition fees is a Knowledge Center Subscription. This gives you open access to most GVF courses for a low, monthly fee. Tuition for individual subscriptions is due on a per-student, per-month or per-year basis. Subscriptions are also available for organizations and companies under a site license plan, in which the organization pays a single flat annual fee. For details and to subscribe, click here.
You may also choose courses and course bundles "a la carte" and pay tuition on a per-student, per-course basis. The tuition fees for all courses are listed in the course catalog.
Discounts GVF offers reduced tuition for:
- Students of developing countries and certain NGOs and UN agencies under the Andrew Werth Scholarship program.
- Organizations and companies that enter into a site license agreement.
- Orders of 10 or more seats. Significant discounts are available for large organizations.
- Veterans and active duty members of the United States armed forces under the VA reimbursement program. Full details are provided here.
- Recipients of scholarships offered from time to time by sponsoring organizations.
For a quotation tailored to your organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods of payment
GVF accepts credit card, Western Union, and wire transfer payments for tuition payments. For pre-approved customers, GVF also accepts purchase orders and checks drawn on U.S. banks. Complete details are provided in this brochure.